If you got bogged down in a routine, the best way to get out of it is to slow down, relax and take care of your appearance. Our beauty parlor offers a facial spa procedure which can help you complete your skin care routine.
The benefit of facial spa treatment is obvious — you get a multi-step care at once which follows a professional consultation on how to improve or change your skin care routine completely or partially.
There is a variety of different spa techniques, however, the majority of them include certain classic steps:
- Cleansing. The first and the main step if you wish the next appliactions to penetrate deeper and bring the best result eventually. A cosmetician uses a special gel, oil or foam cream to remove your makeup with a cotton pad. Rinsing with warm water and gentle patting till your skin is dry is followed after.
- Steaming. A special device is used to direct warm steam onto your face to open pores, relax face muscles and soften black and whiteheads which later will be extracted and help pores to be cleansed.
- Exfoliation. Certain chemical or mechanical exfoliants are used to eliminate dead and dull cells. It is usually done in a form of gentle massage while avoiding the area around eyes.
- Extraction. After exfoliation it’s necessary to extract all black and whiteheads. This step is done carefully, especially if you have a low pain intolerance and thin skin.
- Facial massage. This procedure stimulates your muscles and provides better blood circulation. A certain oil or lotion may be applied during the massage, depending on type of skin you have.
- Facial mask aims to match your skin type and condition. While waiting for the mask to work our beautician offers you a scalp massage.
- Final application. After the facial mask is removed it is a sign that you are at the final stage of the facial spa treatment. Toner, serum, moisturizer and sunblock ( in case facial spa is done during the daytime) are used one after another with a several minutes interval.
After the procedure is done you are going to get recommendations and advice on your everyday skin care. Facial spa is generally recommended to be done at least once per season and different variations of facials are possible depending on desirable result and your skin condition.