Cavitation is an absolutely safe weight-loss procedure that involves low-frequency ultrasound waves to rupture body fat cells which results in lost inches on the certain treated areas and a fit figure by the end of the treatment. For many women these term may be new and for other ones very totally familiar. Let’s find out why ultrasound cavitation is so popular nowadays:
- Ultrasonic cavitation can be performed on several body areas (hips, abdomen, second chin and hands) which make it a powerful instrument in the journey of having a desirable figure.
- It is the best non-surgical atraumatic way to get rid of extra fat in your body.
- This procedure is absolutely convenient, safe and doesn’t have any “unpredictable” post effects.
- The goal of ultrasound cavitation is to eliminate fatty tissues only under your skin, thus there is no influence on nerves, blood vessels and connective tissues.
- Even though cavitation is an expensive procedure and it is going to take a lot time to make your body measurements desirable for you, this is a great alternative to a surgical liposuction as you won’t have any surgical intervention.
- Ultrasonic cavitation is a perfectly painless procedure and there is no rehab period.
Are you still in doubt even after getting to know all of cavitation benefits?
By this time you should have already chosen body zone you wish your fat to be removed in. However, a few facts should be taken into consideration:
- It is necessary to drink 1.5l of water before the ultrasound cavitation and 2l daily after it. This is extremely important to help your body eliminate toxins through both urinary and lymphatic systems.
- Don’t forget to maintain your diet regime, unless you want to get back your kilograms. Go on with low carbos and Sugartree meals for the best outcome!
- It is essential to give massage to your treated zones to keep blood stimulation and prevent fat and toxins from stagnancy and possibility to get rid of.
If you follow every advice mentioned above, you’ ll end up having visible reduction of your body fat in a short amount of time. So don’t be hesitant and decide which area you are ready to begin with: hips, abs, hands or perhaps second chin?